Google group to work on the topic available at https://groups.google.com/group/desperadostheory/ for a start. Migration to GitHub https://github.com/ when main functions agreed.
- Currency is the
HOUR. No other ways of payment admitted.
- Usage of Facebook profiles. Each profile shows the history of all services done and received, the earnings and the payments and the total balance.
- Works classified using a simplified International Standard Classification of Occupations (ISCO-08) http://www.ilo.org/public/english/bureau/stat/isco/index.htm
- Wages of
HOURSper hour of service: following the Manual on the Measurement of Volunteer Work http://evmp.eu/wp-content/uploads/ILO_Manual_FINAL_English_1.4.2012.pdf of the INTERNATIONAL LABOUR ORGANIZATION, as proposed for Civic and Social Organizations.
- Search function for service offerings. General purpose messaging for service requests.
- Payments done as invoice from the service provider to the service receiver. It includes date, comments, classification, wage and total. Service receiver pays from his/her account total in
- Maximum services hours that can be invoiced by an individual participant is 6 service hours per day, 30 hours per week.
- Uniform “demourrage” (depreciation) of every earning over one year.
- Maximum total debt by an individual participant is 60
HOURS. Maximum total debt of a participant towards another participant is 12 HOURS. Debt is visible at the page.
- Charity institutions with institutional page will have higher limits and alternative ways of redemption.
- Keep is simple. The application has maximum two different layout pages. One for set up, one for operation.
- No central server or database should be required. Strict P2P solutions.
- Simple security settings. No major fraud prevention, all weight of security on fraud detection, based on reciprocal notation of transactions and visibility.
All works licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) CREATIVE COMMONS license. See here to see the full legal text. All volunteers to sign a disclaimer when joining.
Please let us know to firstname.lastname@example.org